Escam QD300

nspiteri
Hi,

I just bought an escam QD300, I know its not a foscam but I think the concept would be quite similar.  It is an H264 cam with an rtsp port, http port and onvif port.

I've tried running it on your foscam program where I have my foscam cameras.  I chose h264, and tried all combinations for webport and media port. It connects and then disconnects without an image.

Do you know if there is a way that your program could support it, it doesn't look like such a big deal so I can't understand why it wouldn't.

Thanks,
JP

Re: Escam QD300

JP
Hi,

Thanks for your post.
For audio/video streaming we use an SDK provided by Foscam.
It seems the camera model you mention does not support the same protocol as Foscam cameras.
We'd love to add support for that protocol, however we can't promise it will happen anytime soon, since we have a number of features on the top of our backlog.

Thanks again.

Regards,

JP

Re: Escam QD300

nspiteri

Thanks.

I've actually found that tinycam supports the two models with some tweaks.  I prefer your program so I look forward to when it will also support it.

On 24 Oct 2016 6:34 p.m., "JP [via User feedback]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your post.
For audio/video streaming we use an SDK provided by Foscam.
It seems the camera model you mention does not support the same protocol as Foscam cameras.
We'd love to add support for that protocol, however we can't promise it will happen anytime soon, since we have a number of features on the top of our backlog.

Thanks again.

Regards,

JP

http://user-feedback.79813.x6.nabble.com/Escam-QD300-tp5p6.html
To unsubscribe from Escam QD300, click here.
NAML